Friday, February 22, 2013

Learning to Blog-First Entry

I have been thinking about starting a Clinic Blog for a long time now. We have a Facebook page and a  Twitter account, and sometimes I (Kris) am even successful at posting on them on a somewhat regular basis! What kinds of things would we possibly have to blog about, though? Then I said to myself "Look around you- stuff happens here everyday that would be Blog-worthy"! How many questions do we answer for our clients on a daily basis? Those answers are certainly Blog-worthy, and could fill up space on a regular basis. The Blogs we write could be informational and helpful for pets and their people. Examples could be: How do I know if my pet is in pain? What is hypothyroidism? Does my pet really need that vaccine? How do I pick the right pet for my family? and on and on....Now that our awesome new web site is live www.pleasantvalleypetclinic.com, I figured now was as good a time as any to dip my toe into the Blogging waters. I am sure the Blogs will be few at first, then come more often as I get comfortable with it. Wish me luck, and hope this isn't the last Blog entry I ever make!

No comments:

Post a Comment