Friday, July 19, 2013

Building Update- Entry # 9

July 16, 2013
This update will be right on schedule! Today is Friday, July 19, 2013. There are only a few pictures from this week, and posting them today will get us all caught up. From here, I will be more diligent about the updates <laughing>. I have enjoyed writing the Blog more than I'll admit to, and it's a nice break from the mess on my desk. I tend to put the inventory invoices (that I should be updating in the computer) aside more often than I should. Hopefully my boss doesn't read that part. The Blog has been nice because it's a real excuse for not updating the inventory in the computer in a timely manner. Sounds good anyway, right?


HVAC
The building is moving along very fast. This week Ski Air continued
the HVAC installations, and we finalized the inside wiring and electrical details. The electrician has been great, and this week he has been working on the details of accommodating the requirements for our surgery and treatment lights. I am feeling pretty good about things in that department, because I know that if something comes up, he will make it happen.

 
On the exterior, they spent the week preparing for paint.
July 16, 2013
July 16, 2013

Let there be paint!
July 19, 2013
That is pretty much it for this week...I know, it's disappointing. We were busy this week, and I didn't have a chance to get the usual amount of pictures. Next week will be different! STAY TUNED....

No comments:

Post a Comment